Party Spinach Dip
1/2- 1 pkg. chopped spinach frozen or can use freshly steamed
1 cup light or regular sour cream
1 cup of light or regular mayonnaise
1 pkg. Knorr vegetable mix
Parsley for decor
Steps to Create:
1. Mix sour cream, mayonnaise and vegetable mix together.
2. Drain, squeeze out excess water and add spinach.
3. Mix and place in refridgerator for at least 30 minutes.
4. Serve with pumpernickel bread and/ or flavoured bagels sliced bite size!
5. Cut out the center of the pumpernickel bread to serve as a bowl.
6. Cut the bread into bite sizes and place around the bread bowl. Fill with dip and top with parsley.
(Prepare at least 30 minutes before serving to give the vegetable mix enough time to soften.)
Creamy delicious dip with a healthy dark green leafy vegetable twist. Easily accompanied by any selection of your faviourte breads.
Created by NCR Delightful and Holesome For You