Moose/Venison/Bear Mini Balls (makes 16-20 mini balls)
1/4 cup whipping cream
3 tbsp. water
1/4 cup fine Holland Rusk crumbs
1 tsp. dried basil or 2 tsp. fresh basil
1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
1 tsp. salt
1/4 lb. ground moose, venision or bear (can substitute with beef)
1/4 lb. ground pork
2 tbsp. grated onion
Butter for frying
Steps to Create:
1. Combine the cream and water in a small bowl, then add crumbs, mixing until crumbs are
2. Combine the basil, pepper, salt, wild game, pork and onion in a mixing bowl and mix
3. Add the crumbs mixture and mix until well blended, then shape into 1 inch balls.
4. Saute in a small amount of butter in a fry pan until browned on all sides. Shake the fry pan
occasionally to keep the balls round.
5. Add favourite sauce to warm. I like Dianas BBQ hot sauce, or honey garlic sauce
or you can also serve with plum sauce in separate container for dipping.
Created by NCR Holesome Delights